The city of Ravensburg wants to increase the vaccination rate with a campaign. In November and December, it is offering free vaccination appointments at Heilig-Geist-Spital, Bachstraße 57.
Vaccinated people not only protect themselves from the spread of the Corona virus and thus from COVID-19 disease, but also reduce the risk of infecting themselves and others with it - especially people who are burdened by chronic diseases. Vaccination also helps ensure that our hospitals' intensive care units are not overburdened by COVID-19 patients and that people with other acute illnesses can receive adequate care. By getting vaccinated against Corona virus, everyone is helping to reduce the burden on hospital nurses and doctors.
Vaccination appointments in the Heilig-Geist-Spital at Bachstraße 57 - without registration!
The following dates are available to all those willing to be vaccinated without registration:
Wednesday, 29. December, 9 a. m. – 3 p. m.
Thursday, 30. December, 12 a. m. – 6 p. m.
Wednesday, 5. January, 9 a. m. – 3 p. m.
Thursday, 6. January, 9 a. m. - 12 a. m.
Wednesday, 12. January, 9 a. m. – 3 p. m.
Thursday, 13. January, 12 a. m. – 6 p. m.
Wednesday, 19. January, 9 a. m. – 3 p. m.
Thursday, 20. January, 12 a. m. – 6 p. m.
Wednesday, 26. January, 9 a. m. – 3 p. m.
Thursday, 27. January, 12 a. m. – 6 p. m.
Vaccination activities will be conducted by the mobile vaccination team of the local clinic (Oberschwabenklinik).
What vaccines are available?
- Johnson & Johnson
Which vaccinations are carried out?
- Initial vaccinations or second vaccinations for previously unvaccinated persons
- Booster vaccinations (booster shots) for persons who have already been vaccinated
What do you need to bring to the vaccination?
- An identification document (identity card or passport)
- Your health insurance card (Gesundheitskarte)
- Your vaccination certificate. If you do not have a vaccination certificate, you will receive a replacement certificate at the vaccination appointment.
Directions to the Heilig-Geist-Spital (Bachstraße 57)
Arrival by bus
- Bus stop Heilig-Geist-Spital (line 1 and line 4)
- Bus stop Marienplatz (all other lines).
The Heilig-Geist-Spital is only a few meters away from the bus stop of the same name. From Marienplatz you can reach the Heilig-Geist-Spital in a few minutes on foot. You will find the entrance directly on the street.
Parking possibilities if you come by car
- From the parking garage Untertor it is only a few meters on foot to the Heilig-Geist-Spital. You will find the entrance directly on the street.